A Personal Manifesto
1. Start with a thorough research.
Only with good foundations you can create a well rounded project.
2. Analyze and critique everything.
3. Experiment more. Mix ideas and techniques.
4. Do the unexpected, the weird, what has not been done before.
Don’t play it safe.
5. Find your voice.
Embrace your culture and everything that distinguishes you.
6. Pay attention to every detail. Everything has a place and a purpose.
7. Be patient.
8. When you get stuck. Go for a walk. Return to your research.
9. Embrace the limitations and try to get inspired by them.
10. Trust your gut feeling.
11. Enjoy the process and let it change you.
12. Don't work for free. Know your worth.